Excerpts from Emily's weekly emails to her family about her full-time mission experience in Taiwan, shared by her mother.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
MTC photo
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aunt Bar (your Dad's aunt) and Gram here: we've just looked at your wonderful blog, including the picture in front of the MTC, and it brought us to tears. We look forward to hearing about the lives you touch and those who touch yours and want you to know you'll be in our thoughts and our prayers always.
Look at cute Sister Andersen the missionary! I'm so proud of you! If you run into Sister Rideout in the MTC (I think she's there still), give her a hug for me!
Sister Benson
(by the way-- one of the best things about teaching seminary was getting to be called Sister Benson all the time again. Man, I missed that from my mission!)
2 comments:
Aunt Bar (your Dad's aunt) and Gram here: we've just looked at your wonderful blog, including the picture in front of the MTC, and it brought us to tears. We look forward to hearing about the lives you touch and those who touch yours and want you to know you'll be in our thoughts and our prayers always.
Look at cute Sister Andersen the missionary! I'm so proud of you! If you run into Sister Rideout in the MTC (I think she's there still), give her a hug for me!
Sister Benson
(by the way-- one of the best things about teaching seminary was getting to be called Sister Benson all the time again. Man, I missed that from my mission!)
Post a Comment