Monday, July 21, 2008

Speaking Chinese


You can't post an MP3 file on blogger.com, so this is in the form of a "video" with a still picture and sound.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily! Hearing you speak Chinese was astonishing! I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it is amazing to me that in so short a time you have become so conversant with that difficult language.Your testimony --in Chinese and English is touching and wonderful. My heart and my prayers will go with you as you depart that safe haven and head off for the unknown.

With my love always,
Gram

Kirsten said...

Wowzer... that is some pretty crazy gibberish you were speaking and pretty fast too. Kaeling would be so proud... in face I think I'll send her to the blog to listen to it. I knew you were the best. It is really good to hear your voice. It made me smile friend. Ok, well I'll write soon.
Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily! Great to hear your voice, see your picture, and feel your testimony. Best of luck as you prepare to leave the MTC. Every instinct tells me you are going to be a great missionary! Unc. Steve